Monday 8 November 2021

I WANT TO FLY

 TITLE: I want to fly


ILLUSTRATED: Judy Lawn, Richard Hoit


My book is about a little rabbit who wanted to fly so he went and asked his friend the frog whenever the frog jumps he feels like he is flying so then the rabbit went to try it but he fell onto his nose.


After the rabbit went to the frog he went to his little tiny friend. The grasshopper told the rabbit,  when he jumps fast he feels like he is flying so then the rabbit tried it with leaves on his arm but then he fell onto his nose again.


So after trying his friends moves there was a hawk they were both talking to each other.  Then the hawk said jump onto his back and the rabbit listened to the hawk went all the way into the sky. The rabbit was flapping his  legs, and his arms were flying. Hawk and the rabbit were both on top of a mountain then the hawk said stay here for lunch said hawk then the rabbit ran the mountain as fast as he could then he went back to his friends.      


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Christian, my name is Dylan from Ahipara school. I like your blog post about your writing its a very funny. Maybe next time you could set the writing out on a document? Anyway keep up the great work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christian, my name is Nike I am a year six from ahipara school. I really enjoyed reading your blog post it was hilarious, I loved how you added a title so the readers knew what they were reading about. Maybe next time you could add more writing and do it on a document? Keep up the amazing work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Christian, my name is Madie from Ahipara school. I like your blog post about your writing its a very funny. Maybe next time you could check your spelling. keep up the great work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.